Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Open Mic Night

The Art of Whimsy was just asked to host an open mic night at a cool little wine bar in Colfax called Basement Wines. We used to play there about once a month last year, though they stopped the music over winter. The whole town just sort of shuts down. So once a week on Tuesday (I know odd day) we are going to be hosted the whole event, making sure it runs smoothly, and playing in the blank spots. Hopefully we will be able to make it something cool, and get some good acts in there. We are trying to come up with a cool name other than Open Mic Night. But I think that it needs to let people know what the event is. I don't want to call it Grapes of Wrather because people will think that it is a book club. You get the idea right. So I am asking for you to help out with the naming.

So if you have any great thoughts let me know......

p.s. I also want some sort of logo/picture type of thing

No comments: