Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wireless Electricity

Several months ago I was trying to find my phone charger, which wasn't where I left it, and wished that I did not need to plug my phone in to charge it. As the imagination grew "my dream" turned into a house or office where I could just walk in and my phone would just start charging. No need for messy wires tethering you down, it would be quick and easy. The only problem is that I am not smart enough to invent such a thing. So "my dream" went to the back of my head until I was sent this article.

I wish I had thought of this when I was born and invented it then and now would be rich.

Another idea that needs to happen: the iphone needs to have a camera on the face (?) for video chat. But somehow I think the smart people of apple are already thinking of that.

3 comments:

James David said...

Watch your balls.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love a good tech dream. Sad news K-boot: there are no Buffalo in Hawaii.

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Stuff like that makes me feel like brain tumors are imminent... but excites me nonetheless.

Of course, if you don't want your stuff constantly charging, that could be really effing annoying.