These are a few of the things that I, Colette Booter, will totally miss about southern california:
* The Beach- it's five minutes from my house right now, tear
* Disneyland- we have passes and yesterday was probably the last day we will use them
* Coffee Bean- screw starbucks, coffee bean rocks my world in so many ways, its in kauai, but not nor cal, gay
* Rainbow Sandals Outlet- the best, cheapest place to get really good sandals
* NewportMesa Church- been there four years, i love it, it will be hard to replace
That is all I can really think of right now..... So now for the things I won't miss, and part of why I am excited to move:
* The 91 Freeway and the Inland Empire In General- crappy freeway that is always busy in the middle of socal ghetto, ew, no more riverside twice a week!
* Traffic- yes, i realize there is traffic everywhere, but never as bad as it is here
* Crowded Everything- overpopulation is overrated
* Houses starting at $300,000- and those are condo renovations.....they used to be one bedroom one bath apts.....
* English Not Being the Prevalent Language- no habla espanol peoples....i am not racist
Ok Kyle, your turn.... :)