Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Planet Earth

This has to be one the coolest things that i have ever seen in my entire life. If you get a chance to watch any of these episodes you will not be sorry. The variety of life will never cease to amaze me. This show, thanks to modern technology, captures on film so many unbelievable creatures, from the beautiful to the absurd. But not only that but you will be amazed at the wonder of this planet that we live on. How much life on the entire planet revolves around that sun and it's affects on the planet. It is hard to imagine that people cannot not help but see the need for a creator and design when studying the world. This show is amazing, i love it and i think that you should watch it and love it as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. I watched a small part of it today. Amazing, just like our creator.

Barb Weidemann

kddub said...

I love the discovery channel, will check it out...