Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bella Ruth

We went to the Dr. on Tuesday and Colette and I are happy to announce that we will be having a little baby girl on Nov. 8th. Here are a bunch of pictures that they gave us. As well we can now official stop calling her an "it" or "shim." She is now Bella Ruth. If you don't like the name I don't care, it's my baby.


The Skull and a bit of the face.


Conveniently labeled "girl" for those of you who couldn't tell what you were looking at. Probably the only time I will post a picture like this of my girl.


Side profile shot. She likes to sit in that position.


See another side profile.


Her arm and hand.


Another good shot of her arm or maybe her leg... does that make me a bad parent?


Another conveniently labeled picture. If you can't read it, it says hand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! congratulations!

Corrigan Vaughan said...

I can never see the baby in these kindsa pics. It's like some sort of biological where's waldo or magic eye. I have a feeling you could outline the baby in crayon and I still wouldn't see it.... I'll take your word for it that it's a girl though! Congrats!

Starlite said...

The arm/leg photo is an arm because the blob underneath is a lung with the spine on top. I just found you through Brody and I think it's rude to peek in a people's lives and not let them know that you were here...so...it's an arm (and no, it doesn't make you a bad parent).