Monday, June 2, 2008

A day at the park

Our friends Brittney and Danny were down from Portola this past weekend and had some free time on sunday so we got to hang out with them. We met up for lunch at chipotle and decided to go to a park to eat so that their daughter Sati could roll around and play. Also parks are always much nicer than eating inside. Anyway we had a great time eating, talking, and throwing an enormous frisbee. We then came back to my place and made some dinner and then they left around 9:30 at night. They had quite a drive ahead of them. Somehow we always lose track of time and hang out with Britt, Dan and Sati for a really long time, but it is always a good time. They are cool people and their daughter is so cute, really I just want to see their daughter, but they are a part of the package ;) Anyway good times and I think that catches me up on my blogging...woohoo!

There are no pictures because we didn't bring a camera, but next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I commented something... kinda long... very funny... and then poof it was gone. Must not have been important though cause I don't remember a word of it.

we did have fun with you guys and Danny was hallucinating on the way home... so we obviously stayed too long.

Kyle Ray said...

Brittney, the hallucinating could be the drugs that I put in his chicken... sorry