Thursday, June 14, 2007

I've Been Memed

Ok so here we go, some things you probably don't know about me...well 8 things to be exact.

1. I hate the idea of having an actual 40 hour a week job. I think i have worked one for about 2 months in my entire life. I am now 24 years old. Wait make that 3 1/2. A part time job turned full time so i quit.

2. I took guitar lessons when i was little (don't remember how old). But i never learned how to play anything, until i started hanging out at the Hamilton's.

3. I am a closet Kelly Clarkson fan. I am ashamed to admit it but i am.

4. Moved to tears easily. Not sure why, perhaps i have too much estrogen in my system. And not like tears just the watery eye part.

5. Struggling to come up with number 5. I never now what to write about myself

6. Animal lover, currently I have two lizards and one cat. All of which are awesome.

7. Swam in the ocean in the middle of the night with about 60 partially nude men, until the cops came...also walked a block to Jack In the Box sat and ate a meal wearing nothing but boxers and a wife beater with about 10 other similarly dressed men, all in the name of tradition.

8. Hate going to school, I don't like being told i have to do something...yet I want to be a school teacher.

Alright, there you go. I am finished, and i get to name others to do the same thing. James Pierce, the Agees, and Cory sorry don't remember you last name. give me a break i just heard for the first time a few days ago and it is difficult. So to those three/four people. You have no choice in the matter, by reading the above you are contractually bound to doing this.

3 comments:

.heidi.noelle. said...

so what is the *ahem* representing here? movie snob? :)

nice to know a few more things about you kyle:)

canada says hello to both of you:)

James said...

I'm only commenting because I should be in bed but I'm not and I have to wake up in 6+ hours to work for 10...

Ummm....shoot to being contractually bound. I'll be sure to compose something in the near future.

Son said...

What exactly does it mean to be memed?