Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Experts

I was listening to talk radio today, and the program was in the vain of call me and I will answer your questions. Sometimes these can be interesting because you get to hear what an actual "expert" would tell you to do in a given situation or what something means. (At least I find them interesting, but since I graduated I have had a desire to learn. Where was that desire for the first 21 years of my life?) But on this show, there were two speakers one guest and the host, every answered question started with: "I'm no expert and you should check to make sure what I am saying it true but..." Isn't that the whole point of me calling you? If I am going to have to go do the research to ensure that you told me the truth, shouldn't I just go to the research and not waste my time calling you?

That is just my thought on the situation.

No comments: