Friday, March 14, 2008

RATM

My top 4 bands/artists of all time are Garth Brooks, James Taylor, Caedmon's Call and Rage Against the Machine. I know that last one sort of stands out from the others quite a bit. Through the years I have seen Caedmon's Call so many times I have lost count. I am amazed that I can say that. I have had the opportunity to see James Taylor twice now and am amazed that I can say that. Several years ago Garth Brooks retired from music and at the time I had never had the chance to see him play. This past year he started doing a show here and there and Colette and I spent too much money but had the fortunate ability to get tickets to a show at Staples Center. A long time ago now, Rage Against the Machine broke up, and much like Garth Brooks I have not had the opportunity to see them play. But recently they started to play again. RATM played Cochella Festival which I was unable to make it to. Now they are doing a world tour. Heres to hoping that I can see them in the near future...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely say rage is in my bag of top bands.

this little sonic iceberg said...

i love that your favorites include a band like caedmon's- and then a band like RATM. shows an appreciation for all types!