Thursday, August 14, 2008

I don't like running

Today I had to take my new car into the dealership to get some stuff done to it. (No it didn't break down). And since it is only about two miles from my house I decided to walk home. After about half a mile of walking I got a call from Colette. I had the key to our other car which she needed to take to work. To keep her from being too late a decided to run. While I didn't run the whole way home and ran a little over a mile. (Out of curiosity I checked the distance while driving after picking up the car). My legs don't like running. My feet don't like running barefoot. But I like Colette getting to work.

5 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

I can't imagine you running

Son said...

You know what happens to liars.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Colette appreciated it!

Kyle Ray said...

Kristin ~ she just said that I am a great husband. That gets me a couple of points I would say.

Agees ~ which is why I only tell the truth, like a magical sitar

Britttney ~ I am deceptively athletic... sometimes... and only in bursts.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. Greg would never do that for me. lol