Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Lazy Sunday

This has been a really long week and next week is going to be even longer. If I was cool I would show you a picture of my calendar so you could marvel over how much I do, I'm not cool. This is where your imagination comes into play. Visualize something that will keep you up late into the night every day until next monday, and something that will get you up early. So today Colette and I are not getting out of bed. We slept through church. Maybe Kratos would like me to lead him closer to Eres today? Maybe not.

My lazy sunday has get me thinking though. In three short months, sleeping all day will not happen again for about 18 years. Stupid birth control.

3 comments:

James said...

It does sound like a perfect day for G.O.W.

Hmmm...

Stupid birth control indeed.

I find abstinence to work best...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sleeping all day sounds like Heaven to me... The only time I get to sleep all day now is if I am sick and Jonathan will be kind enough to watch Ethan, but it is not so peaceful when you hear screaming in the next room and the baby comes over, pounding on your door because he wants to see you. It is, however, wonderful to be loved so much and unconditionally.

Brittney Harmon said...

I'll pray you have a sleepy baby :o)