Sunday, August 17, 2008

I finally did it...

I don't think I told you guys this already but that title has been used before. MMM... Anyway, this time after much wanting and debating Colette talked me into getting my electric mandolin. A few days ago it came in the mail and I was so excited. I tuned it up and was excited to play around only to find out that it needed some work. I took it in to Guitar Center and the repair guy said that my problems came from a hump in the neck. So tomorrow I send it back and hopefully the next one will be perfect.

3 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

..sad

Anonymous said...

I hate it when anticipations get built up and then when we get what we have been waiting and anticipating for....it is not as perfect as we had hoped. Soon you will be strumming away...

Rosebud Organics said...

Yey for a new mando!