Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh well

This morning I woke up bright and early to take my potential truck into the mechanics to get checked out. An hour later I was given the bad news, I shouldn't by the truck. The mechanic said that there were a lot of things that made him feel uneasy about the purchase of the vehicle. On the bright side, I didn't buy a truck that would only cost me more money and soon, and I found an honest mechanic. I think that I trust him. Which is the first time that I have said that about a mechanic.

So the search continues...

3 comments:

James said...

I love what you do for me...

TOYOTA!

Son said...

Bummer about the truck, but cool about the mechanic.

and, cool about buying "Bellaphant." It reminds me of the long ago days when I worked at Build-a-Bear. Ahhh, good times. Not really.

Joel and I are wondering what you and Colette are up to the weekend of the 15-16th? We'd like to take you out for dinner. We're leaving today to vacation in Tahoe with my family, but we'll be back on Monday.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Brittney Harmon said...

I think he just wanted to buy the truck for himself... hehe.
Toyotas are better anyway